HUMIDIFICATION fights against bioaerosol infectivity
"When indoor humidity ratio is around 7 - 10 g/kg (relative humidity 40%-60%), the respiratory infection effects decrease."
Appropriate indoor humidity, associated with a suitable temperature, can effectively protect you from pathogens action.
RIGHT INDOOR AIR HUMIDITY (OPTIMAL AT 50% R.H.)
- Maintain right mucous hydration
- Reduces mucous density,
- Increases mucous fluidity,
- Reduces mucous production,
- Increases mucous layer,
- Increases height ciliary layer
- Increases cilia motion,
- Increases mucociliary clearance,
- Increases particulate elimination,
- Reduces any inflammation risk
- Reduces any tissue damage
- Increases tissue defense,
- Increases tissue repair.
NASAL OBSTRUCTION, SORE THROAT, TONSILLITIS, PHARYNGITIS, LARYNGITIS, SINUSITIS, OTITIS MEDIA, COLDS AND PNEUMONIA ARE COMMON ACUTE RESPIRATORY INFECTIONS FROM WHICH WE CAN PROTECT OURSELVES WITH PROPER INDOOR HYGROMETRY.
When indoor humidity ratio is around 7 - 10 g/kg (relative humidity 40%-60%),the respiratory infection effects decrease.